Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Oh Well

I enjoyed my movie last night very much.  It haunted me.  When it was over, I wanted more... wanted to watch it again.  I love that kind of movie.

Then I got into bed and snuggled in next to Abby.  I whispered, "I love you" into her ear, took her hand, and started to pray.  As I thanked the Lord for allowing her to get better, she had a seizure.  It was 11:30 p.m.
I started praying against the attack and begging for God to show up.  Then I sunk into my pillow.  I can not tell you the emotions that flood me when she has a seizure as I am praying to the Lord.   That's all I am going to say about that right now.  More maybe later.

I awoke again at 5 a.m. as she had another one.  Disappointment.  Deep.  Tired.  Broken.

So she slept in again and was late again to school.  I got a letter from the school about Abby's tardies.  They are great in number.  I forgot to label a couple of them #1 for sick... aka "seizure".  Oh well.  What can you do?  Then today she slept at school from 10:20 to 11:15 a.m.  Her teacher said she jerked and tossed a lot but woke up in a great mood and did great the rest of the day.  I am so thankful she has a teacher and environment where she can lie down and sleep when she needs to like that. 

So we will see what tonight holds.  We have an appointment with the doctor on Monday morning.

Today I did something for me.  It was LONG over due.  And I had a coupon and $5 referal discount!


Snip Snip...


P.S. Thank you sweet Pickett family for the very sweet gift you sent in the mail to Abby. 
As you can see, they are a hit!  We love and miss you so.

2 comments:

  1. I love it!!!! :) The haircut, I mean. Still praying for you and Abby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:30 AM

    I was a couple of entries behind and was feeling so encouraged about Abby until this last post. I'm so sorry~ I can only imagine the sorrow you must have about these seizures right now.
    Will pray for her this morning, of course.
    P.S. Your hair is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!