Sunday, January 24, 2010


Sunday

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him,
who have been called according to his purpose."  Romans 8:28~

"However it is written: "No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived
what God has prepared for those who love him" but God has revealed it to us BY HIS SPIRIT. 
The Spirit of God searches all things, even the deep things of God." I Corinthians 1: 9,10~

"This is what we speak, not in words taught to us by human wisdom but in words taught by the Spirit, expressing spiritual truths in spiritual words....." I Corinthians 1: 13-16~

"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways," declares the Lord.
 "As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.  As the rain and the snow come down from heaven and do not return to it without watering the earth and making it bud and flourish, so that it yields seed for the sower and bread for the eater,
so is my word that goes out of my mouth: It will not return to me empty,
but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it." Isaiah 55: 8-11~

"Praise the Lord, all you nations; extol him, all you peoples. 
For great is his love towards us, and the faithfulness of the Lord endures forever. 
Praise the Lord."  Psalm 117~

1 comment:

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!