Thursday, January 28, 2010

NEW BLOG!

Precious friends... I have received a huge response and I thank you so much for your friendship and prayers and willingness to walk with us through another adoption journey.  I actually made a new blog today to keep it all seperate from "One Beautiful Life".  I struggled because I often get emails from people who have stumbled upon my blog and have been ministered to... I love how God can do that!  And so I leave this one open for His will and have started a new one for Brenda.  Even working on it today has brought me joy!  SOOO... all of you who have and will email me... I'll be sending you the address to the closed blog for Brenda on Monday.  Thank you again for your love... I just adore you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!