Sunday, October 04, 2009

Give Thanks

I LOVE this time of year. I love the coolness of the air, the turning and falling leaves, camping, football, outdoor fires, jackets and sweaters, hot cocoa, and thankfulness. Families seem to get closer during this time of year too. I think everyone is just happier! (in my meager opinion!)

Anyway, to kick off the season of Thanksgiving... I'll be listing 10 things I am thankful for the rest of the month. I encourage you to do the same. Make a list by your bed, on your fridge, or in a journal. It is too easy to lose sight of the MANY blessings we have... having a list of over 200 will help you stay focused! I am going to do something cool with my list when I am done!

Happy Fall Dear Friends... Happy Season of Thankfulness!

I am thankful for:

1. my God

2. my husband

3. my children

4. my dog

5. my home

6. my parents

7. my siblings

8. my friends

9. my life

10. my creativity


"Oh, give thanks to the Lord, for He is good! For his mercy endures forever."

I Chronicles 16: 34~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!