Saturday, October 24, 2009


Happy Saturday Dear Friends

It is such a good thing that I don't have this bed... I'd never get out of it!  Our church is having a Harvest Festival today.  It's gloomy outside.  Oh, how I hope it doesn't rain on us.  Abby and I are doing a "crazy hair" booth where we give girls silly hair!  It's fun.  She's excited.  I'm excited.  We get crazy hair too!

My Fly Boy comes home today after a long 5 day trip.  Oh, how I have missed him.  That first hug when he comes home is the very best ever!



This is the book I am starting today/tonight.  I love to read.  Be blessed today.  I love you all so much!

3 comments:

  1. Have fun at the crazy hair booth! Sounds like fun! I'd love to hear if you like the book you are starting it sounds like a good read. That bed??? Gorgeous but white? Yikes!!! Not with our black lab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun at the crazy hair booth! Sounds like fun! I'd love to hear if you like the book you are starting it sounds like a good read. That bed??? Gorgeous but white? Yikes!!! Not with our black lab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. dawn, your room looks amazing with the paneling/ molding! I really like it lower, too! Thanks so much for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!