Tuesday, October 13, 2009


A long weekend at the beach...





































It was Marc's first trip to the beach.  We went to St. Simon's Island and had a mini
reunion with Don's family.  It was a blessed time.  I love my husband and his generous love
for his family.  More pics to come soon.  Be blessed and thankful!

My Daily Ten- I am thankful for:
1. The sound of the ocean mixed with the laugher of my children!
2. The pure joy Dusty has running along the beach!
3. The sky and how rapidly it changes in beauty!
4. The ability to spend a long weekend at the beach!
5. Sunscreen.
6. The salty air and the way it makes me feel free!
7. The way the salt water and ocean breeze makes my hair curl!
8. How everyone in my family blooms at the beach.
9. Swim diapers.
10.  Safe Travels.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:32 PM

    AMEN for Swim Diapers!!!! ;-)
    erin a

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! I remember the first time Hannah went swimming without swim diapers. DISASTER! The diaper was so swollen, she could barely sit down....lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!