Friday, January 30, 2009



Two of the four situations are not going to work for our family. It is very sad, to know their stories. It is heart breaking. But we feel the situations offer too much risk of threat to our family. It is very hard to decide that.

So I am making a prayer book for these children. And I ask you to pray for them as well. "K" in Missouri needs healing, hope, and a childless family to rescue her and place her at the foot of the cross. "D" in North Carolina needs the very same prayer.

The situation in California is silent. My heart tells me it will disappear soon.

The situation in Texas will be a long one to wait for. I received a phone call at 9 p.m. Wed. night. The caseworker informed me that over 100 home studies were received for "A" and that it would take them along time to go through them. If we are considered a possibilty, we'll be contacted at some time in the future.

I get to spend the entire day with my loving husband tomorrow while Abby spends the day with sweet friends. I am ready.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Dawn, my heart hurts for you. You know what's best for your family. You're in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry things with the children are not going to work out...I will definitly say some prayers for those little ones..and for your family too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!