Friday, January 09, 2009


12 Day Detox- Day 4

The healing crisis has hit today. Mary Jane warned me. You only give your body the good stuff and the bad stuff starts cuttin loose! About 4 p.m. today, I felt like I had been hit in the head with a skillet... or hit by a truck. I suddenly became weak and could feel my heart beating in every part of my body. I went a lied down on the couch and my toes, legs, arms, HEAD, and ears were bumpin to my heart beat. In that moment, everything in me was crying out for a piece of bread, chips, coffee, something bad! BUT I did not give in!!

So I am going to bed early tonight and HOPEFULLY will catch up on some much needed sleep. I plan on going to bed at 9 p.m. so if you hear a big scream around midnight... say a prayer for me!

Today's menu was great again. I need to note that I "planned" on having some turkey slices today BUT had some left over grilled chicken breast in the fridge and decided to use it and share it with my man... who was home half the day. You don't have to eat chicken every day... this salad just rocks!
Breakfast: dairy, wheat and gluten free blueberry waffle with half an orange. Water with lime.
Lunch: shredded Chinese cabbage with shredded chicken, carrots, red onion,
cucumber, cilantro, garlic, crushed almonds, salt, pepper, lime and olive oil!
MARVELOUS!!!!! (My man had seconds.)
Water with lime. I also planned on us having
black eyed peas with scallions but ruined them on the stove.
Oh well... can't do everything well now can we?
Snack: none again today. Actually I ate a celery stalk with peanut butter
while I made lunch and so that could count.
Dinner: herb encrusted baked salmon with garlic, olive oil, and lemon juice, (mmmmmmm)
served with sour kraut stuffed tomatoes, (pow... yummy like madness),
with very berry flax seed muffins and pear slices. Abby chowed again!
I've got two more glasses of water to go and I am off to bed. See ya tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!