Wednesday, December 30, 2009


Merry Christmas!

It has been BUSY BUSY BUSY and has been very hard for me to get the pictures downloaded, edited, and blogged!  Sorry for those of you who have been lurking in the shadows waiting patiently! :0)


There were many craft activities leading up to Christmas.  We had an earring festivity and we all made earrings!  Abby loves her first official "dangles" and wants to wear them every day.  I actually just realized that the pic of Campbell and myself is of another craft where we made crystal dangles from crystals I got in Spain to use for the center piece for the Christmas Eve party.


And this craft was the most fun and rewarding... making fabric head bands!   I am totally addicted to this fabric thing!  Loving it!  Every one made one and then Campbell and I made more for gifts after the girls went to bed... instead of wrapping presents!


Speaking of presents, Christmas morning was fun and it was fun to watch the kids open their gifts.  My mom sent me a gag gift of a false teeth ice mold (inside joke)... that was the funniest gift!  Marc wasn't really into opening his, Abby couldn't open enough, and Brenda soaked in every one!


My dad was here from Alabama and he totally fell in love with Brenda... of course.  I sang at our Christmas Eve service and he was there, that was cool... he cried... so sweet. :0)  Our Christmas Eve party was fun with over 30 people stopping by but noone ate!  We have a freezer full of food... oh well... must have another party!

That's a quick run down... hopefully things will slow down a bit and I can be a better blogger!  We are off to hibachi tonight... Abby and Marc love the fire onion volcano... we'll see what Brenda thinks!  Hugs to you!

3 comments:

  1. Brenda looks so comfortable and happy, as do you all!
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad it was wonderful for you. Welcome back to blogger! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year to you all! "Chinese with fire" as we call it at the Garrison house is my favorite! Looking forward to more pics soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!