Wednesday, December 16, 2009

B's Room

Our guest room is B's room for now.  In her little bio we read about her, it mentioned that she would love a pink room.  So, I pulled in some pink to make it special for her.  I bought soft pink flannel sheets with snowmen on them.  I stole a pink pillow from Abby's room to put on the bed.  I put a little pink blanket my grandmother made at the end of the bed.  My friend, Bre, painted a pink heart picture as a gift for her... love... Bre painted love.  Then I added some Christmas items to the dresser.  I found a small tree at the consignment store and put little glitter birds and pink glitter balls on it.  Looking at the picture... it needs a little skirt... pink one of course... I'll get right on that!  I also put the welcome poster on the wall for her.

Then I added pink ribbon and ornaments to the bathroom for another touch of pink and
Christmas in the bathroom.  I love the way it turned out.

She likes it.  She has private, pretty, clean space... and she likes it.  It makes me so very happy.


3 comments:

  1. So cute! I am glad she likes her room and is having such a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have loved a room like that growing up! Actually, I still would! You do such a great job at making people feel at home. I'm sure she is overwhelmed with all the kindness pouring through your house!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love, love, love her room... I need you to come help me..after 11 years I need to get some paint on the walls!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!