Monday, December 14, 2009

Not enough words yet...


1:05 a.m.  There she is! (on the right in the black coat)



1:08 a.m.  Here WE are!  I already adore her at this moment... can you tell?



2 something a.m.  Me and B!  After a shower and small tour of our home, me and B
have a snack of abols (apples) and orange and crackers in the kitchen!



2:30 a.m. Precious Brenda



9:15 a.m.  After a sweet little meeting in the hallway, Abby gave
Brenda her gift (Barbi) and they have become sweet little friends!

Every part of me is smiling!  Joy overflows and I feel light!
Last night was the SWEETEST thing.  As she walked into the guest room we
had prepared for her, she took in a great big breath, lit up like a Christmas tree,
and exclaimed with joy.  My heart felt like it was going to explode.  She gave me the
same reaction when I showed her the bathroom!

Her pajamas from the consignment store fit perfectly... she loved them.  We are
going shopping again later... if I can contain this silly smile!!!

7 comments:

  1. She is beautiful! Have a very blessed and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:58 PM

    what a beautiful girl!!! have a wonderful time with her dawn! i can't wait to meet her!
    erin a

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just cried! How beautiful!! And I love how Abby becomes immediate friends with her!
    So did you do something special in her guest room or was it just that it was so beautiful to her?
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad Brenda made it safely! I love that you are gushing about her...she is one lucky girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That second photo of the two of you (and your husband) is adorable. I love the beaming smiles and glow that is coming from both of you. I am bursting with happiness at your happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a precious gift you are giving this girl. You are a beautiful person. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous10:30 PM

    Have a wonderful Christmas filled with CHRISTmas magic!!!

    Love,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!