Monday, March 02, 2009


I have lots of news! Part 1

I have so much news to share. Where do I begin? I am very excited to announce that I am going on a 9 day mission trip to Peru in July! I will be photographing and documenting the trip as well as working in the children's ministry part and lovin on some great kids in the orphanage! I'll be starting my fundraising soon and will be auctioning off some items right here on my blog to raise some of the funds!

It's a medical trip with eye glasses being provided to many poor people in remote villages in the mountains. A dentist from another church found out about the trip and is also going to give dental care! How exciting is that! I am SUPER excited and can't wait to look into the eyes of these precious people! Your prayers for the team, the people we will be meeting and loving on, and fundraising for everyone during this tough economic time will be greatly appreciated. THANK YOU!
* Photo by oneworldartistry.etsy.com
** I'll update on Abby and more new news tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. wow that sounds like such a rewarding experience!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!