Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Wednesday of Planning...

We are cautiously walking forward and planning today. We are looking at hotels and planning our stay in Florida. It is hard to be excited and so cautious at the same time.

I also have several friends bringing by baby clothing for us to borrow. It will take extra effort to stay cautious with baby clothes for him in the house!

I am also working to try and get my taxes done (for the LAST time!!!!!!!!) for Georgia Jewels... I HATE bead counting and pricing. I am actually down to several pages of inventory sold with the business that I just have to find the invoices for to get the prices from and calculate.... UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I have a massive stomach ache today that started yesterday... massive acid build up in there... hmmmmmmmm... wonder why!?

We are one day closer... just four more days until we meet... that is CRAZY WONDERFUL! (in a cautious way of course)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:45 PM

    I can't imagine what your heart and stomach are going thru!!! Can you send me your e-mail address again...my computer crashed and I lost it.

    Praying,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!