Saturday, February 28, 2009

"You have been blessed by the unfolding of a greater plan with a new life. This is a gift and a responsibility! Rejoice in the understanding that your lives have been brought together for a reason. Much will be shared and much will be learned. You have exactly what this child needs to grow in God's light, and this child will contribute to your spiritual growth. The bonds you will form are everlasting."

This is from a card we were given when Abby joined our family. I cut it out and kept it on the fridge forever... it's words just bouncing around my soul for days. Today, the words mean more than I could have ever imagined and I am so glad to have them.

I promise to update next week... with lots of new things!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!