Friday, May 16, 2008

PRAY PRAY PRAY!!!!!!!!

Oh my sweet friends and prayer warriors... please start praying for our new possible addition. We received a call yesterday about a three year little girl who needs a home. My heart is racing and about to burst. PLEASE pray for God's hand to be ALL over this situation... as I feel it already is. Please pray for the birth mother to be guided in God's will. My last prayer request is the biggest... please pray, whenever you think of us, for this little girl's heart. Pray GOD HIMSELF will prepare her for the transition that may be happening soon. Pray her little heart is in God's very hands and that HE will give her peace and let her see our love and feel safe. She is going to have a HUGE grieving process... please, please, please cover this child in your prayers and love. God is so very good and mighty and I know He will be here with us... thank you for your love and prayers.

2 comments:

  1. what wonderful news. we will be praying! keep us informed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Dawn, you are in my thoughts and prayers. Please keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!