Thursday, May 15, 2008


Our God Rocks!


The coolest thing just happened to me at Starbucks this morning. I had been at physical therapy and hadn't had time to make coffee this morning before I took Abby to school. So after getting through therapy half asleep, I went through the drive thru at Starbucks to get a coffee for the way home. As I am in line, waiting to pay, I think to myself..."I'm going to pay for the car behind me." When I pulled up to pay, the cashier said, "The car in front of you paid for your coffee." My mouth fell open and I said, "No way... I was going to pay for the car behind me!" She continued to tell me that the lady had paid for that car too! Apparently someone had done the same for her the day before so she came back and paid it forward. So I said, "FINE... I'll pay for the mini van two cars behind me!" The cashier started cracking up and took my money. As I pulled away, I just smiled. How precious is my God to pay for my coffee when I have decided to pay for someone elses... what a tangible sweet gift He gave me today! My God ROCKS! And my coffee was great! Pay it forward... it's cooler than cool and very addictive!

1 comment:

  1. hey sweet cousin! i'm just catching up on your blog. I haven't been on for awhile but now that i'm home for summer i have time! i can't wait to see you next week!! i can just picture our freak out session in the back yard right now as we squeal with delight that we are about to spend a whole weekend together!!
    i love our family! we are all so nutty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!