Sunday, May 04, 2008


Much Needed Mommy's Night Out!
I woke up yesterday and by 10 a.m. realized I was in much need of a night out. So several phone calls later... I realized I'd be spending girl's night out alone. Lucky for me...I totally don't mind being alone... I actually love going out alone just as much as with someone!
So after making a business stop at "my" newest store... I went to the bookstore to find a new magazine to take to dinner... will share that new little winner tomorrow... and headed to Moes. I was trying to keep my night under $20 and I love the steak soft taco with black beans, tons of cilantro, and a squeeze of lime! So I enjoyed my magazine and my taco and then headed to Newnan to see "Baby Mama" at the fun new theatre! It was HILLARIOUS! I love to go to movies that make you laugh out loud... several times... and this little hit was better than I had even hoped for. There were several people in it, Steve Martin, Sigourney Weaver and Greg Kinnear that I had not expected that had wonderful roles! Sarah and Tina are HOOT together and made the movie TOTALLY believable... I loved it! Go see it!
After the movie I stopped at Kroger and picked up some ice cream and brought my festivities home. I feel refreshed and ready for another week and another movie. I LOVE going to the movies and my husband really doesn't "feel it". So I end up going alone or with gal pals most of the time. So I don't get the theatre enough anymore.... must try harder... in ALL my spare time!
The highlight of the evening came when the girl ringing me up at Moes saw my necklace (disk necklace) and asked.. "Oh... did you get that at the Avenue?" I very humbly responded, "No, I actually am the designer and made it, Bouglinini is one my newest clients." She said, "My mom just bought one this moring that said "Inspire" and I love it... I'm going to get one!" So I broke and high fived her and told her she totally just made my day! :0) We were both pretty giddy! :0)

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:07 AM

    How does your sample kit work...or should I say what do we do next if I want to see more of your work??? I am "inspired" too!!!

    Been a busy week but been thinking of you. We too just lost a bid on my "dream craftman style" house." Oh......Our house is for sale and I am scared to death that if it sales we will have NO where to go!!! My husband and i have LOTS of different ideas...but not ones in common!!!

    I haven't gotten to wear my necklace....dear husband stole it away for the children to wrap and give to me this weekend!!!!

    I hope I will get it on Friday because Kensley is in a dance recital this weekend and I WANT TO WEAR IT TO THE RECITAL!!!

    Have a good one,
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went and saw this movie with my girlfriend thanks to you and it was HILARIOUS!!! I laughed so hard!!! Thanks for suggesting it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!