Tuesday, May 13, 2008


Coming
Full
Circle
with
6th
store
this
year!

What a cool thing it is to be making jewelry for a jewerly store in my hometown, Boaz, AL! I am stamping necklaces for graduation for two high schools and it just makes me smile! :0)
A very sweet woman from AL has been reading my blog for over a year. She found my blog through a friend from high school who had me linked to her site. She had commented a few times and was always so encouraging. Not too long ago, after ordering a mother's necklace... she casually said, "Oh by the way, I own a jewelry store and have always taken an interest in your jewelry." WHO KNEW!?
So she loved the Mother's necklace and has ordered some for graduation to carry in her store! YEAH!!! That is just too cool. THANK YOU DONNA.... is it strange reading about yourself on my blog!?

2 comments:

  1. How fun! I love your stamped disk necklaces. I want one with my girls names on it. Your family is beautiful and I love to keep up with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!