Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Today, I got a gift!

I gave my first love gift last night to Caitlin.  She is our babysitter... but she is much more.  She has become like a little sister.  She loves my children.  She prays for my children.  She loves my family.  She loves spending time with us.  And I love her.  I am so thankful for her... she is special.

Today I had a plan to give a gift... but I got a call that Abby needed to come home from school with a headache and then the afternoon was crazy as God gave me, gave us a gift!  He gave us the gift of Himself... in full glory... in His full power... in His perfect timing... He gave me the gift of reminding me He's right here!

There are more details on Brenda's blog!  So now tomorrow... I am giving TWO gifts of love! xoxoxoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. hey - I sent you an email - I would love to be a part of Brenda's blog - but never got a response from you.

    LeighAnn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!