Thursday, April 23, 2009


I've got a button and a signature!

How fun! I have an official button now... and a cute one I must say. I also have a signature. A very sweet girl, by the name of Summer, at http://designsbysummer.blogspot.com/ designed both of them and she was SUPER affordable... crazy affordable... so check her out! She was also very patient with me as we designed it and redesigned it and then I struggled to figure out what to do with it! Did I mention she was affordable... like less than $10 affordable!
THANK YOU SUMMER.

If you would like to sport this cute little button... just copy the code beneath it (down on the left side of this blog) and add it into your gadgets section under the html/javascript option!

Be back soon...

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the kind words Dawn. You were a pleasure to work with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dawn! Isn't Blogging great! Thank you for getting Aunt Shell to create one; it'll be a great way for all of us to keep up with what is going on in their lives! I love your creativity...maybe you can spruce up my blog ;)

    PS Still wearing your jewels!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!