Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Once Again...

My grandfather was in a car wreck this weekend and broke his neck. Yes, this is the grandfather who lost two of his daughters and his wife in the past eight months. He was air lifted to Erlanger in Chattanooga, TN. The situation is horrible... a joke... madness. That's all I will say for right now.

My mother is trying to get a lot of things done today and I just ask for you to lift her up in your prayers. She is almost sleep walking at this point. She needs energy, patience, comfort, strength, and guidance. Please pray God will open a door today and my grandfather will get the treatment he needs and the hospital will be held accountable for some HORRIBLE things they have done and for so much they haven't done! Thank you.

Please pray my grandfather will be brought closer to God during this time and that he will be given strength and a calmness in his spirit... he is literally about to lose his mind. And please pray for the rest of the family members who are just SPENT at this time.... they so need God's very hand upon them to renew them and walk with them during this time. Thank you all so much for your faithfulness in loving us and praying for us during this time. Much love to you all.

P.S. Today is my precious mother's birthday. Happy Birthday Mom. I love you so very much... I love you crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!