Wednesday, September 17, 2008




My Little Bundle of Abby Grace

Oh this little face delights my soul in ways that words can not properly describe. She is now 9 nights seizure free and we are thrilled and hoping to get to the two week mark. Every morning with no seizure just puts a little spring into my step!

I was going through pictures on my camera and found these pics from David's graduation this past summer. I then spent the afternoon at Wal-Mart with their handy dandy photo making machine (LOVE IT) and made some new fresh and updated b & w pictures for the house. I was moved, again, with these two pictures of her with my sister, Cynthia, whom she adores.


Of course she wanted to sit by Cynthia so I had the privilege of sitting behind her and stealing sweet little moments with my camera. I have no idea what my sister was telling her, but she was hanging on every word.


Then she leaned in for this sweet little kiss of adoration. I was thrilled to have caught it. It warms my soul to see my daughter have such love for my sister. It is a precious, precious thing. And it warms me all over again to see and know my sister loves my daughter with the fullness of her soul. Relationships between women are just beautiful!



Cynthia, I hope you are blessed today to see these pictures. I don't think you have seen them before. And I hope your soul is warmed by the great and bountiful love my little bundle of Abby Grace has for you! I love you crazy too! Come and see us soon!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:09 PM

    Dawn! These are so precious! I could not stop smiling the whole time I was reading and looking at them. I miss you guys so much and I'm really going to try to come down for a visit soon. I might be working for fema for a few months, and i'm pretty sure it's 4 days on and 4 days off. So that would be perfect for me to come. Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!