Monday, September 15, 2008


OK... HERE WE GO...

Tomorrow is the big day. It is the day I will start taking a little pill that "may" give me the ability to get pregnant and "stay" pregnant.
This journey has been an emotional and long journey and it is a bit hard to embark on an effort that "may" give hope to something very beautiful.
I have come to a peace in the possibility that it is not in God's plan for me to carry a child. I have come to... no... God has given me a beautiful appreciation for being "chosen" to raise and love children whom I have not "carried" in the womb... as I believe I have always carried them in my heart and soul.
But now that I have had my little "procedure" of cleaning out of non-festive fertility inhibitors... we have decided to "try" for a given time and see if that miracle will be granted to us.
Our greatest desire is to be in God's will for that is where our greatest blessings and "One Beautiful Life" will flourish. So we begin... we pray... we wait... and we trust.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!