Tuesday, June 09, 2009

I KNOW what you want!

My brother and his girl friend are here for a visit. We are enjoying them so much. The house is half unpacked and I desperately need to work some more and buy some groceries! (THANK YOU Kim and Bethany for FABULOUS meals... and the Straders for the best pizza in town!)

But we went to the lake house yesterday for a little jaunt on the boat and to swim. Even though it rained... we still had some fun and I got some great pictures... I KNOW that's all you want now anyone! Love, hugs, and many thanks to you all!







This one cracks me up! I HAD to share. The "newness" is wearing off already for Abby. Marc kept reaching out and grabbing her bathing suit... he knew he was dorkin with her... look at his face... SO smart. And, obviously, she was not happy about it.


Thank you for all your precious comments. They bless us so much. We love you all and appreciate your prayers and your friendship so much. Thank you for sharing this journey with us. Be back soon!


7 comments:

  1. Ok, now remember just b/c he's brown doesn't mean he doens't need sunscreen!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks so completely content .... and he's dressed super cute too!
    Love the pic of him and Abby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I second Candi's remark. Our son, Grayson is Hispanic/African American/Italian and he tans VERY easily and rarely burns, so I have to really remind myself to lotion him up! :)

    OH OH OH are these precious pics! I am so thrilled for you. The joy in his face on that boat. What a blessing! It is amazing how different his life will be now. What a GIFT you are to him! Keep the photos and stories coming!

    Love, Brittany

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:57 PM

    I am soooooooo excited for you all!!! It is so encouraging to see our prayers are FINALLY answered for you and that something has gone right for you! You all so deserve it!!!! I will call you in the next few days and check in with you. I wanted to give you a little time to get into the swing of things. I'm sure this is a huge adjustment for all of you! I love you and can't wait to hear the story of all of this! Love you and miss you!
    Karen W.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is adorable..congrats to you all..thanks for sharing your journey with us..we just wish there hadn't been so many bumps in the road! Hopefully all those bumps have paved the way for a smooth drive from here on out! Children are a gift of the lord no matter how they come to us. Love, Chris

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg the pics of abby and marc together are so cute...love abby's expression in both pics!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!