Thursday, June 18, 2009


Backyard Bubbles on a Thursday Afternoon

I had Marc in a little pool while I cut down a bush in the backyard today. Abby was swimming at the pool with a friend. After my work was done, the bubbles appeared and within a few moments... the camera appeared. Abby soon joined us, the lighting was perfect, and I captured some very scrapbook worthy photos!

Try again! I LOVE how the camera captured the soap flying through the air on this one! (and the beads of water on her skin!)

Of course this one is one of my favorites... I LOVE the bubble taking shape!

Get ready.


Blow.

Catch one.


And eat it. Yep... it was her new trick today.
Hmmmmm... they were watered down bubbles.




I LOVE his little fingers reaching for them in this one!


Too cool... love it.


Precious.
Did I mention precious?

Love his hands and toes... and the bubble just about to hit the grass!


Photography by mommy.
Wardrobe provided by grammy.
Moments captured through Nikon!

I hope you all have a wonderful and blessed weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!