Saturday, June 13, 2009

Getting It Done

I have had a couple of productive days.

In addition to falling in love with my precious little "buster brown" (thank you Derrick), I have...


cut the grass
replaced the gold kitchen cabinet knobs with fabulous rubbed bronze ones
cut down five bushes
trimmed three trees
unpacked a couple boxes
washed four loads of laundry
folded three loads
ironed and hung a new set of curtains
bathed the dog
had three play dates
scraped "some" wall paper
played "Chutes and Ladders"
played kick ball
gone to the pool
been the tickle monster
read several stories
rocked a baby
taken a nap
baked some cookies
loved every minute of it

One of the favorite parts of my day is rocking this precious one to sleep before his nap and bedtime. Another is when I lay him in his bad and his scoots his bottom up.
These toes are some of the most precious ever. Did I mention I am in love?


6 comments:

  1. Dawn,

    he is precious! Oh, how I love tootsie toes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, Troy and I are in love too! We are sitting here looking at this beautiful kid with tears in our eyes...tears because we are filled with joy for you and Don...and tears because we are missing out on sharing all of this with you. But we are going to plan another vacation together the next time we see you. We love and miss you! Shell & Troy
    By the way, what music are you playing on your blog? I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Thank you Thank you for sharing!! What sweet pictures!! I am filled with joy for you - for several reasons - but mainly because I know you trusted Christ and His sweet and perfect timing in your lives! Although you had many tough roads to walk down - I am so thankful for God's sovereignty!! God Bless!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:57 AM

    I just think he is the most precious little boy ever!!!!! really, Dawn, he is amazing! miss you!!!
    see you this winter!
    love
    erin a

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dawn, what a precious little boy! My Aunt Shelley told me the wonderful news and I just HAD to take a peak at the cuteness and share the joy! The Sullivan family is growing and the love is growing! Oh boy, isn't God great. Dawn, you are such an amazing woman and loving mother, I can't wait to see your family again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dawn, I love these pictures and I love you! It's so good to see how the Lord is moving and working in your lives. Exciting! Can we please get together this summer? It sounds like things are crazy with moving, but I'd love to come down there. Maybe I could help pack?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!