Sunday, June 21, 2009


Happy Father's Day Honey


There is something very sexy and simply beautiful about a father who really fathers.

I love to see my man hanging out with his children, being a father.
I love to see him laugh with them, play with them, hug them, and read to them.
I love to hear him pray for them, pray over them, and pray with them.
I feel secure when he disciplines them, guides them, and leads them.
I feel warm and fuzzy when he consoles and comforts them.
I feel lucky to love them with him.
We are very lucky to have a man who places our family second to God. We are very lucky to have a man who loves to be with his family. We are very lucky to have a man who provides for his family. We are very lucky to have a man who prays for his family.
My precious husband, we are so lucky and blessed to have you in our family... in our lives. Our children are very lucky to have you as a father. Happy Daddy's Day Honey... we love you so very much... Dawn, Abby, and Marc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!