Thursday, March 20, 2008


NO HOUSE FOR YOU!

Well, we aren't moving into the house of my dreams... (Oh so dramatic!). The sellers decided to stay (God's sense of humor in full force!). Yes, I guess they realized what a great house they had, how wonderful the laundry room was on the second floor, how beautiful the craftsman trim was, and how open the living space... and decided to stay. Naw... really, their story is they told their kids the deal might not happen and they rejoiced. They told them they didn't want to move and leave their friends. So they are staying. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Anyway, back to... well... limbo where we normally remain with much in our lives right now... (drama alert again... can you tell I am tired and pouting!?)
In the mean time... this new bracelet I made makes me very happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!