Wednesday, March 05, 2008

A Good Night

Wow, I had a good night last night and that is the first in a long time! After icing for an hour while watching an awesome movie, "Elizabeth... the Golden Age"... I actually felt "good" for the first time in two weeks. I was tempted to do a back flip but opted not. I enjoyed three thin mint Girl Scout cookies along with some hot chai tea with gingerbread coffee cream.... mmmmmmm. I actually sat there and thought... "This is a good moment!"

After my night in at the movies... I guess I was so stoked about feeling good that I couldn't go to sleep. UGHHH... my thoughts were going 90 to nothing as usual and I was overwhelmed with sadness over the loss of Lodie. I was thinking about the night we had to put her down and was getting so upset I had to sit up in bed and then it hit me... it was March 4th.... the year anniversary of losing her.

So after that, and another hour of tossing and turning, I got up at 1 a.m. and started getting the stuff out of my head. I made my new jewelry cards, wrote a note to Abby's teacher, emailed Don, and designed some new tags. FINALLY at 2:30 a.m. I had emptied enough from my brain to sleep!

As for the back and neck drama... I am awaiting an MRI appointment and then we'll go from there. This is the short version! :0)

I've got a showing at the store I sell to tomorrow and I am very excited about the line... I'll share tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!