Tuesday, March 25, 2008


A Burden Lifted Today!
I hadn't really understood how much pressure I was enduring until I heard the words, "You don't have an unstable spine" today. Oh PRAISE the Lord. I guess I was just internalizing the stress because once I got into the car I almost just broke into pieces at the relief of not having to have rods and pins put in my neck!
So the MRI shows two vertebrae degenerating. That's a bummer and genetic and there isn't anything I can really do to make it stop. But I am going to start physical therapy and have been given the go ahead on being active again!
So to celebrate, I am going to buy this gorgeous photograph from one of my favorite etsy artists... http://www.phoebec.etsy.com I have been ooogling it for a while and I just want to stare at it for hours!
Welcome Spring! My NECK is going to stay on!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy for you that you are going to be okay and that my photograph could be part of the celebration of healing and good health. I really hope it brings you tons of enjoyment, you deserve it after being through so much stress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!