Wednesday, March 19, 2008


Coffee Woes and Other Such Nonsense


I am perplexed as to why I can't make a good pot or cup of coffee anymore. Once upon a time, I eagerly anticipated my morning cup of coffee. Now it feels like I am trying to solve some trig problem or something. I mean really, how hard is it to make a good pot of coffee? How can you once be so good at something like that and then lose it!? It's like forgetting how to boil water or something... which luckily I can still do.


So the past several mornings my cup of coffee has gone into the sink as it tastes... bad. I have even dumped the pot and tried a whole new pot. Bad again. So it's either the coffee out to get me... or my neck pain has caused me to lose all sense and know how of coffee making.


So after two glasses of chocolate soy milk, I am over wanting coffee this morning. And on another note... we may not get this house we want. We should know today. If it's a no... I am going to struggle. But I will know it's God's will and that it's for the best. But I still won't be happy.


Now I am off to, yes, clean and declutter more AND dive into my taxes.... I'd rather gather Dusty's droppings from outside than do these taxes and inventory.


If you feel the need for cheese with all this whine/wine.... try a nice mozzarella with basil and sun dried tomatoes on some olive oil toasted freshly baked bread from your local bakery. :0)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!