Thursday, March 15, 2012

Last Chance


How can we look at this face and say, "No... not right now."

Her last chance.  Host and adoption or the streets.

My heart is reeling for her today.  My soul is crying out to the Father to touch someone's heart...

I can't adopt them all!  I am only one person.

Father, desperation comes up my throat and my soul cries out to you.  Open the heavens and shine your light on the path before this precious girl.  Open the heart of the family you have set in motion to become her forever family and shower them with Your favor and provision and courage and blessings!  Speak clearly to them Lord and reach your right hand down and pull her up out of the traps the enemy has waiting for her!  You are MIGHT TO SAVE and I KNOW you have a familywaiting for this precious child of yours.  Redeem her and make her life a testimony to your love and power and mercy and grace.  I praise you LORD.  I praise you for the glory that is about to unfold in her life!  Do your thing LORD AND BE GLORIFIED!!!!!!  In the Holy and Worthy name of your Son, in the name of Jesus... Amen... let it be so!

If you, or someone you know, is interested in changing the life of precious Luda... please message me, or email me at allfromhim@comcast.net

You can also check out http://www.projectonefortythree.org for more information on hosting a child.

Dawn

1 comment:

  1. Dawn,
    You are only one person that is correct and you're right, you cannot adopt them all but honestly that isn't your lot. Your lot is to be their voice, to be their intercessor, to be their warrior in this world, blazing a path so that they can follow. You can't save them all, but you aren't meant to. You can only do what you're doing and leave the rest to God. All you can do is ask, pray and watch God move and remember, always remember, that He moves in His glorious time and that doesn't always fall in line with what we think it should be. So don't get discouraged, He is doing a great work in you and through you. Be still and know that HE IS GOD.
    I love you my dear, precious cousin.
    Candi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!