Tuesday, February 28, 2012

High Hopes!

My desire/hope to blog more this year is just a big fat fail!  I sit here... to just really post about nothing... and the kids are hanging from the stair railing and raising...well... cane.  LOL

Don is in Uganda.  He is amazing.  I am falling more in love with him by the minute.
Abby is having a seizure about every other night.  She is making progress in many ways and yet seems to be stuck in obvious ways as well.  I am... well.... walking through that on a day to day basis and in HIS grace and strength alone.
Marc is growing like a weed and making us laugh constantly.  His speech is coming along... as are his emotions!
Taylor is approaching puberty and navigating through her first year of middle school.  She is such a sweet spirit.
I am trying to be all to all and trying to stay connected to the ONE who is in control of it all.  I am itching to get back into photography and painting furniture and freshening for Spring.
Project One Forty Three is in the full throttle of trying to get children hosted for the summer host program.  I am the coordinator for some southern states and have had the sweet joy of walking with several families through that process.

Sadly, this seems to slip by me every day and before I know it.... another week has passed without a post.
Hate that.  So here is just a few of my fav's from Pinterest.  Inspiration if you will.  And I hope to get back this week with some pics and stories!

Love... to ya!

Dawn~








1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! I love that crate one at the top!! Sadly since starting nursing school I haven't been able to get on pinterest much (well actually at all) and my blog, well let's just say I get to it when I can, which isn't often. But I'm ok with that. My blog is a way to share my life and right now my life is consumed with school & people that read my blog know that. So don't worry if you don't get here as often as you want to, it's not going anywhere and neither are we.
    Be blessed cousin.
    Candi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!