Thursday, February 16, 2012

Not To Us

We practiced this song last night for worship this coming Sunday.  I can't get it out of my head.  I had never heard it before and then found out it's almost 10 years old.  Really....?  It is timeless.  And it is my current mantra.  I wanted to share it with you and it will be here for a while!  Worship and lift His name on high!  Be blessed today friends.  His name is mighty!



"Let them praise your great and awesome name-- He is holy."
Psalm 99:3~

"I will be glad and rejoice in You;  I will sing praise to Your name, O Most High."
Psalm 9:2~

"Not to us, O LORD, not to us but to Your name be the glory, 
because of Your love and faithfulness."
Psalm 115:1~

"I will praise you, O LORD my God, with all my heart; 
I will glorify Your name."
Psalm 86:12~

"I will praise You as long as I live, 
and in Your name I will lift up my hands."
Psalm 63:4~

"All the nations You have made will come and worship before You,
O LORD; they will bring glory to Your name."
Psalm 86:9~

"Help us, O God our Savior, for the glory of Your name;
deliver us and forgive our sins for Your name's sake."
Psalm 79:9~

"Teach me Your way, O LORD, 
and I will walk in Your truth; 
give me an undivided heart,
that I may fear Your name."
Psalm 86:11~ 

"No one is like You, O LORD,
You are great,
and Your name is mighty in power."
Jeremiah 10:6~

"And now what are you waiting for?  
Get up and be baptized 
and wash away your sins, 
calling on His name."
Acts 22:16~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!