Friday, November 11, 2011

Some house fun...


Here is what our house used to look like...


And here she is now!  Wooo Whooo!
Don is still making the shutters... they will finish it off but for now... we are loving her makeover!
She seriously needs a landscaping face lift... maybe in the Spring.

And I have been having some fun inside too...


I was inspired by this...


this...


and this!


And so I went from this...

Horrible mess...
(so sorry it is blurry.  The flash was killing the shot and the closet was dark enough for the shutter to be open long enough for any movement to ruin it! :0( )

to this...


and from this...


to this!

Every time I walk in the closet now, my insides smile!  No more YUCK feeling when I walk in!  It's is AMAZING what organizing a space can do for your insides! :0)


This was the best purchase I have made in a while.  I pulled down the hanging shoe bags as they took up way too much room on the small rack that can hold my dresses.  They also took up space from the rack next to it.  SO I bought this six hole cubby shelf thingie at Home Depot!  I put my sweaters in there and bought the little cubbies for my shoes!  Summer sandals and strappies went up in a brown storage box on a high shelf... then flip flops are on one cubby and casual shoes and flats in the other two.  They are OFF THE FLOOR!  And they are organized!  Now I can see them better too and change up what I am wearing and not get stuck in a rut! :0)


I also moved my bags to the bottom shelf so I could reach them better and organized my belts and scarves.  It's the small things! :0)

I can see everything so much better now!  It's already helped me be more creative with my outfits too!  You know how important that is!


Here is a glimpse of the MESS!


And now here it is.  There is still some MESS that I have to put away... somewhere...
:0)
But my closet is 1000 times better!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!