Thursday, November 17, 2011

Done...?

I may be done.  With blogging.  I am considering December being my last month to blog.  It's hard when I look at what has happened since 2006 since I started this thing.  Just seeing pictures of Abby then can just make me cry.  But I have some mixed emotions.  I don't know.  But I am considering.

I'll have the week off next week as we travel and enjoy family and friends.  I wish you all the most wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving holiday.  May it be the start to Thanksliving forever!!!

Much love...

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:22 AM

    Dawn,
    i love your blog. I love how real you are. I love how you share, the good, the bad, the sweet, the sad. I love how God is working in your life and you share it -- you are a blessing to the blogging world. Please don't stop - Please!
    love you!
    Erin A. from Germany!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nooo! I just stumbled upon your blog today - and must say the Lord has really used your words to minister to me right where I am. I will continue to pray for your precious Abby..and pray that you continue to use your amazing gift of writing to let the Holy Spirit flow through you and across the world wide web to so many others!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I would hate it if your blog were to go away. It's a way for me to have a part of my family outside of Jaime & myself. But I know you have to do what you think is right. I hope you have a blessed time with your family.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!