Friday, April 29, 2011

Normal


I love the way her little hands are clasped together in this picture.
I love her smile that was part of a giggle in that moment.

I got the call yesterday... her MRI came back "normal".

Such joy and thankfulness that floods me with this news is hard to put into words.
As I recall having a complete breakdown when we got the news that she had regressed in all areas since three years ago... I remember the enemy immediately started screaming his lies at me...
"Her brain is degenerating... it's happening... right now... your fear is happening... you are losing her."

But then my God, my Father, my precious and loving LORD came to me and let me know...

"My love and my holiness is enough."


And I believed Him. 
And I was touched, embraced, and enveloped by Him.
 And I was healed.

And she is healed.
God continues to hold her safely in His hands.
Despite a seizure almost every day.
Despite what "should" be happening.
Despite the lies that are thrown at me by the one who wants to wound me deeply.

And I give HIM all the glory, all the praise, all the adoration, all the credit.
Oh how I love Him.

"I have seen you in the sanctuary and beheld your power and your glory.  Because your love is better than life, my lips will glorify you.  I will praise you as long as I live, and in your name I will lift up my hands."  Psalm 63:2-4~

"We give thanks to you, O God, we give thanks, for your name is near; men tell of your wonderful deeds."  Psalm 75:1~

"Your ways, O God, are holy.  What god is so great as our God? You are the God who performs miracles; you display your power among the peoples."  Psalm 77:13,14~

"How lovely is your dwelling place, O LORD Almighty!  My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the LORD; my heart and my flesh cry out for the LIVING GOD."  Psalm 84:1,2~

"I will sing of the LORD'S great love forever; with my mouth I will make your faithfulness known through all generations.  I will declare that your love stands firm forever, that you established your faithfulness in heaven itself."  Psalm 89:1,2~

Don't you just love to praise the Lord!?
(and I love it when I see exclamation marks in the Bible!)

Praying for healing in the South...

1 comment:

  1. She is His!! He will always take care of her!
    SO glad to hear this news! I will keep praying for her and the rest of you guys!
    Loves! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!