Friday, July 23, 2010

Transparent

I received a precious and encouraging email today about my blog this morning... about my post from last Thursday... getting smacked by God!  I am so thankful God sends His love to me through His children.  It is a very sweet way He loves us with skin on. (Thank you sweet friend.)

I have never met the person that sent it to me.  She knows my family through Abby's illness.  Another way He brings beauty from ashes.  She thanked me for being transparent.  She had looked it up and here is the meaning: transparent - having the property of transmitting rays of light through its substance so that bodies situated beyond or behind can be distinctly seen.   I love that!

Anything good you see on this blog is HIM being distinctly seen!  HE is the substance situated beyond me (inside me) that I so want to be seen shinning through me!  All I can say is "Mission Accomplished". I am sold out for God. My life has forever been altered by His amazing presence and I will shout it from the roof tops to give Him glory and encourage others to seek Him with their WHOLE heart. There is NOTHING better.  It's intoxicating!

God has sent people to me through this blog that see Him here.  Several of them are people I have never met.  God has given me a passion, an outlet, and a voice.  And I will use it.  I was really convicted last week on "fear of man".  Why do I fear what man thinks of me when I live for God?  I can no longer be bound by that.  God said, "Stop."  I will continue to share testimony of what He continues to do in my life as I am to be a living testimony!  Then He will use the seeds scattered to do His will!  I am just a tool... a vessel... and the more He pours into me... the more I am called to share and pour it out onto others!  I am to be overflowing!  AND I AM!!!!!!!!

I love you all so very much.  Thank you for your friendship.  Thank you for your love.  Be BLESSED this weekend!!!!!!!!  And LOOK FOR HIM!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!