Friday, October 24, 2008



Rain, Rain, Cleanse Me Today...

What a perfectly wonderful rainy day. Very befitting of my mood. Wonderful reminder of God's provision, His counting of our tears, and His perfect cleansing.


Today, is Abby's last day at school. Her teacher from last years (2)... "Osborne"... is a bit sad... actually very sad. She sees Abby each morning in the hallway on the way to her new class. I am praying for "Osborne"... I love her... we love her.

Today, is Abby's last day of Brain Balance. We are sad we didn't see as much improvement this 12 weeks as we did the first session. Abby is happy to "graduate".

Today, I came home from Bible study and my precious little Dusty had accidents waiting for me around two corners. Poor thing. He'd only done number one this morning in the rain... number two came on my wonderful rug in the study. The first accident I found was in the sunroom with three little spots of sickness... in random formation. My first thought was doom. Then my heart was happy that I had not put him in his kennel... as I usually do. Thinking of him stressed out in that little box with accidents everywhere would have made me cry all day. So I reassured him it was ok as he settled in my lap as I cleaned it up... poor baby. His apology broke my heart.

Today, I will take treats to Abby's class as they say goodbye to her. Today, Don sits at the airport to see if they need him. Today, I am wearing tennis shoes with my gray cords.

Today, we will celebrate with Abby about wonderful changes and accomplishments. Today, I will be prayerful for God's cleansing of my funk... wash it away in the rain.
*Thank you to my precious friend who sent me this photo.

2 comments:

  1. I hope that Dusty hadn't held in that diaper until now...hah.I still feel bad about that!! Poor thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:37 PM

    you have been on my mind a lot.... hope you know i am thinking of you! sending a hug and some mexican food your way! ;-) erin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!