Monday, July 21, 2008


Call upon the Lord... and He will answer...


Answer me, O Lord, out of the goodness of your love; in your great mercy turn to me. Do not hide your face from your servant; answer me quickly, for I am in trouble. ~Psalm 69:16-17


Life can come at you so quicky that you are left standing breathless and trying to feel your feet on the ground. You know that God is good and your faith is strong and yet you feel such a void in the inner most part of your soul that it chokes you. It is in these times that you must fall into the arms of the Lord with every ounce of trust you can and lie still.
My heart is breaking to see my aunt Sharon become consumed with cancer. Her physical body is being taken quickly and people who love her are watching with a helplessness that can't be put into words. It is happening so quickly.
My mom flew into Huntsville last Thursday and Abby and I met her there to go spend some time with Sharon. Her daughter Candi is taking care of her with strength and grace that only comes as a gift from our Father Himself in times likes this. I pray He continues to keep His hand upon her.
I am blessed to have so many prayer warriors in my life. I ask you to pray for Sharon. My prayer is that she does not have to suffer long and can be in the arms of her Lord and Savior soon. I pray she will be filled with love and comfort from the Holy Spirit and that she is covered with a precious blanket of peace. Please remember her daughters, Candi and Jamie, as well... her sisters, Cynthia and Debora, and her precious friend Sandy. Thank you all so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!