Monday, July 14, 2008

Adoption and Prayer Requests

Several of you have been asking about our adoption process. We are now considering a third situation and we need prayers from our friends. I do not want to share any specifics now as it is personal and just a huge life decision, but I do request prayers. God knows the issues we are weighing and bringing before Him and asking His guidance on and I do believe so fully in the power of prayer. So my little prayer warriors... very special and dear friends... hit your knees and ask God to clearly guide and show us what He wants for us. I pray for open and close doors as He has done before. Thank you all so very much. Your friendships mean so much to us.

I do also ask for prayers for my aunt Sharon. My mom's sister is very ill and her brain tumors have gone from four to six. She is not doing well at all. Abby and I are meeting my mom in Huntsville this week to spend some time with her and the family. Please also pray for her two daughters who are taking care of her. I pray for strength, courage, hope, peace, and strong faith for them all during this time. Thank you so much.

Abby is almost at two weeks seizure free again. We praise God for His faithfulness, mercy, and love! She will be seven years old this weekend and we are having a blowout party to celebrate her health and life! We are all so excited!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:22 PM

    I'm praying for you Dawn. God is good; he will lead you thru these decisions.

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dawn, you have been in my thoughts and prayers all week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both! hugs to you...
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!