Monday, September 24, 2007


HUGE
Day for
georgiajewels


WOW, I am just amazed out of my mind at how God keeps blessing my business. I got another store today and am set up to kick off an artist's trunk show for another one! I am so excited... and worn out.

I am now the jewelry supplier for a little pharmacy and gift store in Newnan. It's located inside a large healthplex and is just too cute with antique apothecary jars and old wooden table everywhere. She has wonderful gift items and didn't have jewelry yet! YEAH for me!!!
Don was in there getting his poor injured elbow looked at and stopped in to get me the cutest "love present". He mentioned my business and the rest is history!
My other opportunity is at The Vintage Flea in historical downtown Newnan. You can visit them at thevintage-flea.com. I will be the featured local artist for the first week in November. We are going to have a "meet the artist" day on Nov. 8th. I am very excited and look forward to future opportunities with the very talented flea girls... Jennifer and Valerie.
This gorgeous necklace lasted less than 24 hours! I wore it to the appointment because I had to just get one wear out of it. I made it yesterday, along with three other coin pieces she also bought. Back to the studio and I just got a new shipment of beads!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!