Thursday, September 06, 2007


Happy Birthday To
My Beautiful Mother...

How very blessed I am to have such a wonderful and special relationship with my mother. She is such an amazing woman and I am so much of who I am because of the woman she is. Her birthday was Sunday and again, we weren't together. I HATE being so far away. Flying standby at LABOR DAY is not an option either. So we have vowed to try and be together next year.
So here is a small picture of my mother... she walks in the light of the Lord and reflects it upon all she meets, she loves life and makes small things into big celebrations, she has a heart that loves to give and also secretly likes to receive, she is creatively talented in many, many ways, she is not afraid to laugh but she totally HATES to cry, she is a wonderful friend, she is an even better mother and wife, she loves her children, she is a BUSY bee (oh... and her name means "the bee"), She is one of the greatest blessings in my life...
Happy Birthday Mom... happy birthday to you... I love you crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!