Sunday, September 09, 2007


georgiajewels.etsy.com

I am thrilled with what God is doing with my business. He keeps opening doors for me and leading me in directions that allow me to serve people and "care" for them for Him. I feel so excited and priviledged. I have two stores I am in contact with to show them my jewelry and am hopeful. One also has an art studio and so I may also be able to do classes there. Teaching classes has also turned out to be a great blessing. I love to see the excitement they have when they have made something. I have a bracelet class this week too and a show on Thursday... hopefully it will be a blessed week.
One of the most exciting things is how I have decided to tithe what God blesses me with through the business. Don and I already give to our church in several ways and so I wanted to do something different and special with this money. SO.... I am using 10% of my monthly income to donate to the operation smile organization. Doctors volunteer their time and money and travel across the world to operate on children with cleft palates. I am so EXCITED out of my mind to contribute to such a wonderful and selfless cause. So with each sale I make... I am able to help a child have a smile and a better life... how SUPER cool is that!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey sista! Glad you're back in the land of the blogging. I just caught up on your life and you've got a lot going on! Thanks for the updates...keep them coming. I love being able to keep in touch this way.
    Love you and miss you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!