Monday, June 25, 2012

Small Things

Sometimes just the small things can lift your spirits.  Like toasted coconut frozen yogurt, from the BEST local frozen yogurt place EVER, (Yogurtland) topped with fresh coconut, chopped peanuts, and a SMIDGE of smashed kit kat bar... just to give it that extra BAMMMMMM! 

Add to that, some one on one time with my first child, several bargains from the thrift store, and it wasn't that bad of a day!  LOL  My voice is pretty much gone today so I have whispered much of the day.  Amazing thing happened.  My children had compassion and listened better and were more obedient than they have been in a while. :0)  I just might whisper to them every day!  HA HA  No.  Really.  I might try it.

So much on my mind and bouncing around in my spirit.  I do want to share... soon.  But we are off to the lake tomorrow for so MUCH needed play/rest time.  Sadly, we are not getting many renters this year and so that leaves it open for us to slip away to for a s-h-o-r-t getaway.

I need to go make dinner for the chillies.  Sauteed zuch and squash with portabella mushrooms and onion with olive oil toasted french baguette topped with fresh local garden grown tomato and my fresh basil... yep... that's what's for dinner.  I can not wait.

Love dear friends.  Much.
Dawn