Friday, August 12, 2011

When there is nothing left...

When there is nothing left to give... when I can't take one more 3 year old meltdown... when I can't respond to one more spout of disrespect... when I can't clean up one more puddle of urine... when I can not process one more emotion... when I can not find any motivation to wash any article of clothing or clean one more surface... when I want to crumble and have a fit of my own...

                      I walk by my bathroom window and God so sweetly grabs my attention with this...


and He steals my breath... for a moment... as I see Him in all His creative glory... reaching down to me with a gift...a gift of His beauty and presence and His voice saying, "Come to me."


And I do.  And He is there... as always... waiting and ready to give me what I need for another hour... for another day.  And I am thankful.

1 comment:

  1. The only true perfect timing comes from Him. You are loved, friend! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!