Thursday, August 11, 2011

To God be the Glory... always


"What is impossible with men is possible with God."  Luke 18:27~

"Complete weakness and dependence will always be the occasion for the Spirit of God to manifest His power."  Oswald Chambers~

I think healing has begun and lessons are emerging.

We put ourselves, our love, our time, and our family out there to one in need and we were rejected.
The one in need doesn't see her need.
Her eyes are veiled... thickly covered in lies from the enemy.
She said, "No thank you."
And we had to accept it.

The pain of rejection runs deep.
The pain of watching someone run forward on a path towards destruction runs deeper.

Questions taunt the heart and mind.
The enemy looks for a way in...to wreck more havoc.
And he delivers more painful blows.

My heart breaks.
My heart struggles in a battle of emotions.

But my God is bigger than anything the enemy can scheme.
And even though she said no... God's love and light was given and I know in my heart of hearts that some of it settled down deep.

And God will be glorified.

I rest in Him.

*Note: I promise more on Adacar is coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!