Sunday, November 23, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving Early Dear Ones

Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. I love my family gathering during the most beautiful time of the year. I love the chill in the air, the sound of the crisp leaves blowing, and the smell of smoke from chimneys. I love the first notes of Christmas music being played and the anticipation of getting the Christmas tree in just a few days. And yes, I love the turkey!!!! I love turkey!!!! I love mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, hot rolls, cranberry sauce, and pumpkin pie with vanilla bean ice cream. I am a traditional Thanksgiving girl.
As I tackle my list of "23" things to do before leaving for this festive holiday tomorrow, I wanted to tell you all that I love you and you are so dear to me. I pray you are blessed with the gift of family this Thanksgiving and become overwhelmed as you count your blessings! I'm taking "off" from the blog world while I am gone. I will return with pictures and tales.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dawn,

    Happy Thanksgiving...say hi to your mom and dad for us. If you ever decide to wander this way, we are here..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!