Tuesday, May 08, 2007


Who in the world is this?

Oh, this precious angel came out from around the corner, clutching two cookies in her hands, and walked straight into my arms, turned around backwards and sat down. I can still remember the way she smelled.
And FOR THE RECORD, I DID NOT put this bow in her hair! People, come now... don't you know me better than that. But even though I didn't put it there, I loved it. She came around with her little best outfit on and it broke my herat into a million pieces.
The fear in her eyes still just cuts me to the bone. They were telling her "mama, mama..." and pointing to me. She walked over with such strength... mercy, you precious child. Abby had been abandoned in a cafe at the estimated age of nine months. She then spent three months in a hospital. This is protocol for abandoned babies in case family members come looking for them. Then Abby had been in the orphange for a year.
The day you meet a child, that our Lord God and Father has chosen for you, is one of the most precious and sacred days fo your life. Abigail- Her Father's Joy... Grace- by the grace of God He brought her to us... we had just met and touched and kissed our Abigail Grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!