Tuesday, May 08, 2007


Time to Freshen!

Those who know me well, know I love to rearrange furniture... ok, rooms... entire rooms... and paint... and decorate! I have had the pleasure of helping about six friends freshen, repaint, and redecorate their homes... but I still love a freshness in my home and so I call it "freshening".

Soooooooo, after a year of looking at houses and trying to decide to either continue to the updating and remodel of ours or sell ours and buy another... we've decided to stay for now. So tackling the kitchen, the galley... "skinny and please don't have more than two people in there at once" kitchen was first on our list. We've had numerous estimates to knock down the glorious wall right here and expand it out about five feet into the now dinning room. But if you move the wall, we have to replace flooring (half our downstairs is wood floors, the sunroom is carpet, and the other half is fake wood). With the adoption coming up we don't think we are going to undertake that and so we repaint! Green be gone.... bring on the soothing and beachey blue green! So these are my four color swatches... which one will it be?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!